APPLY NOW TO JOIN A NEW REVIEW STARTING NEXT WEEK!
Are you a career Document Review Attorney or are interested in pursuing document review roles?
Apply now to be considered for document review projects in Birmingham, AL. This position is not remote; all candidates must be able to work on-site for a full 8 hours per day throughout the duration of each review. These projects are great for career Document Reviewers, solo practitioners who are looking to pick up work during a slow period, or entry level lawyers looking to gain valuable experience.
There is a high possibility for ongoing opportunities in Birmingham, AL if your work product is up to client standards.
Depending on each project, you may be required to:
- Conduct a first or second level review of documents using document review software
- Review documents (such as emails, handbooks, manuals, etc) for relevance and/or responsiveness, and code accordingly
- Create a privilege log of all documents labeled privileged information (which can include trade secrets, information covered in attorney-client privilege, etc)
- Conduct a quality control check of the documents reviewed to ensure accuracy
- 3+ years of experience in Document Review (Entry level document review candidates will be considered, depending on the project)
- Experience with e-Discovery software such as Relativity, Kroll Ontrack, Reprise, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail, as well as, verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work within a team of document reviewers
- Able to maintain a high-level of confidentiality with regard to sensitive documents reviewed
All document review projects with this company in Birmingham, AL are at a $21/hourly rate.